PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

you dont say lol

IMG00181-20100406-2039.jpg

The Combat Anti Virus is one of the best bats I've ever swung. Aside of the first Miken Ultras of course. I've had a few myself. I had a stealth a few years ago, it was blue handled with an orange barrel and it was the baddest thing I'd ever swung. Some jackass threw it on the ground and broke the handle on it, the knob, and they were limited edition. SO I got the orange handle with white barrel on warranty and it was nothing like that one. But I love the Combat. Damn I wish I still played! Miss it! Not all the bullshit, but I miss playing. Alot of those look like UsssA bats. You play both or just Utrip?

I played both now I pkay very little. Ive gotten into other hobbies and the kid kills the tournaments on the weeken. Pkus ive got a shoulder issue I need to have an mri on. Its not as much fun as it used to be though.ive actually got an antivirus with over 5000 swings on it that is beyond retarded

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haha bought them off of Ebay for about 80 bucks but they are supposed to last for a long time, they include fans to cool them down that have a25000 hour life span...we will see, i also have a diode connected to the ground for the lows so when my highs come on the lows (led's) stay on so i have hid's for highs and and led's for lows....love flashing people back when they flash me their highs :)

Also have some less intense but still bright led bulbs in the fog lights and a 20" off road light bar in the bumper...all turned on does little to nothing for draw on my electrical!

any pics of them installed?

I have one

Kinda hard to tell only because of my camera but the one on the right is new led's and the left is old HID's..in person I could definatly tell a difference in color and brightness...led's are waaay more white!

2014-05-16_16-03-17_280_zps93f7e941.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Going to be doing a lot of LED installs here soon so I bought some amazing wire from the guys at SHCA. First of many purchases to come from these guys.

10177315_10203862584780116_2734427579300

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

7440 LED bulb for my center tail light...from superbrightleds, as I was happy with what I bought for my license plate.

7440-x45-T-led-tail-brake-bulb-store.jpg

led-car-bulb-beam-0060-2hdr.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Finally got myself a GoPro Black edition, take some videos this weekend at a MWSPL show.

20140527_1519391-1.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

7440 LED bulb for my center tail light...from superbrightleds, as I was happy with what I bought for my license plate.

Some people bitch about Superbright but my interior lights are still holding strong after a year now (knock on wood).

Still want to do a full LED conversion for all exterior but last I added it up with new low current relays and everything it was in the neighborhood of $125.

Some people bitch about Superbright but my interior lights are still holding strong after a year now (knock on wood).

Still want to do a full LED conversion for all exterior but last I added it up with new low current relays and everything it was in the neighborhood of $125.

Don't know why they do- seems like a quality product and they do offer a two year warranty. And yeah, that 7440 bulb was $25 (gasp) but I'd rather do it right than twice. My car has so many damn bulbs in the back too haha

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived