PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Receivers have come a long ass way. All sorts of digital voodoo in this one. And got it for a steal, too.

VSX-824-K_large.jpg

what model is that.. i have one too that i havent gotten to install it

yeah its a VSX-824

almost sprung for the '1024 but i really don't need 7.1 or the multi-zone features.

anything in the $600 range is good

bs.

Also the new pioneers are crap...hdmi switching fucking up and way under powered.

Onkyos run hot but have been good for me. Pioneer Elites are a different story. Love me some Marantz though.

been looking at Teac, too. Dont have Marantz money laying around, so my crappy Pioneer will have to do for now. I've had nothing but good luck with them before.

if i only wanted power I'd be looking at Crown.

and if money were no object i'd be listening to a set of Nautilus' on a stack of 8 krell amplifiers

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Receivers have come a long ass way. All sorts of digital voodoo in this one. And got it for a steal, too.

VSX-824-K_large.jpg

ugh.. resell it. Hardly even stable at 8 ohms if you push it at all, let alone bothering to try 4 ohms.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Just sent all the money to mike. Mp 9 and mp Bowie 9 otw

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm running a Marantz personally. One of the low-level NR series. It's damn good...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Most of my order from Sonus just arrived. :D

4FA6CFE6-3EAF-439D-9A0F-1B26E8DB65E2_zps

Also decided to give some of the matter and mass a whirl.

111FD77F-F552-4185-AF41-762F4EDC2298_zps

Last of my order is supposed to ship out today or tomorrow!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Nice I've been looking at that set from sonus

I have to be honest and say I was a litte hesitant due to the pricing, but all the videos/pics I have seen to date really don't do the quality justice. They did a fantastic job making sure the product is quality, will last for years, and you can quickly make your investment back. Just need to save up to snag some of their new kits now! Lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived