PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

That's good I was worried about that also but hearing that I'm gonna just jump in and get a set. Thanks for the info

I'd say go for it! Great quality. Well worth the investment!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That's good I was worried about that also but hearing that I'm gonna just jump in and get a set. Thanks for the info

I'd say go for it! Great quality. Well worth the investment!

Sorry if I'm late to the party but what are they?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Sonus Evol fabrication tools. Kind of like Mobile Solutions templates, but these allow for some creativity in that they aren't pre-made templates, just pieces to start with. Youtube Evol kits, I believe there are a few vids on them. :)

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Some microscope slides for my daughter.

don36lw.jpg

our favorite so far is the dog tounge.

IODraNe.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sonus Evol fabrication tools. Kind of like Mobile Solutions templates, but these allow for some creativity in that they aren't pre-made templates, just pieces to start with. Youtube Evol kits, I believe there are a few vids on them. :)

So I watched youtube and what I gathered is that you use them to design a door panel then clamp it down and use a flush bit router?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

So I watched youtube and what I gathered is that you use them to design a door panel then clamp it down and use a flush bit router?

Yeah, basically. But it can be used for any sort of insert you want to build. Not just door panels. I think Soundman and CAF also did youtube vids on them. Basically you used them as a template to router out any shape you want to build. Can use then to build any shape you can make with them, or stack and make completey different shapes as well. But then yes, double stick tape them to a substrate and router them out

Some toolmaker goodness came in today thanks to Droppin HZ.

AwjEOmY.jpg

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Galvanic corrosion.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived