PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit!

Last yr we went to Miami for a wedding. Lisa tried on a few dresses at Macy's. While she was in the changing room, bored out of my mind, I walked up to a "Sale 39.99" rack and grabbed the tag to see the price of the dress. It said $60, so original price was $60.Hmmm. I notice the $60 price is actually...... a sticker. I lift up the sticker and see the dress is actually $40.

The point of my story. There really was no sale price. The dress was $40, marked up to $60, than put back on sale for.......$40.

I know these sales tactics work, at least with Lisa, because her eyes are drawn to the word "Sale". lol.

-Frank

LMAO, I need to buy this because it is on sale and my coupon is going to expire says no straight dude EVER!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My wife is that way. We need to go to aerie they sent me coupons. I've got a coupon to gap I've got one here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Pulled it from my FB account. Hard to see the image, but it's 39.99, you can see the 3 is upside down.

945671_10201414434713332_182448695_n_zps

News flash, we just came back from the mall. Ironic isn't it!

She sees the sign....

Lisa: "7 for 27"

Me: "What?" (oblivious to my surroundings, just walking with her)

Lisa: "7 for 27, bras babe, 7 for 27"

(Must be some sort of sales Lingo, like BOGO)

I felt some sort of gravitation pull, pulling us in.

Next thing you know, we're in Victoria's Secret.

I walked out and sat on the magic massage chairs but was too cheap to put $ in it. :D

-Frank

I just shop the clearance section at most stores, I bought my daughter a dress with an $80 price tag for $2 once.

Usually it's not that extreme of a saving be I still score some really great deals.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just picked up the materials to make a new "coat hanger" for the entry way. The POS one my wife bought kept getting ripped off the wall because the mounting points on it weren't long enough to be anchored directly into studs. To solve that issue I made this big sum bitch! Anchored to the studs in 6 places. Just need to have the wife pick out paint for it now.

566CD74A-0386-4765-B73C-C383742B5D3C_zps

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I had most of the scrap wood laying around from building my sons bunk beds, so pretty much just the hooks at $2.50 each, and the crown molding which was $10. So roughly $25.

Thanks

Oh you know just alittle lithium...

IMG_2653_zps164596cc.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived