Find it when I get there lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sick and tired of cleaning out the kids POS small pool, so I picked this up on the cheap... 12' pool. We'll see how it does. At least has a pump/filter and a cover that actually fits so I shouldn't have to clean it quite as much.

C94E7FC1-AACD-42BB-BB54-A6C8DC73DCB2_zps

Not a bad deal for about $100 for everything pictured. Still need to pick up tablets and a dispenser for them. But we'll see how it goes.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Bought a new router lift, and a router to go in said lift, along with a template bit to flush it into the table top.

no pics until it arrives though :(

BEST purchase yet when I finally bit the bullet. Never thought it was worth the money.....damn does it ever save time and make life easier!!!!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Sick and tired of cleaning out the kids POS small pool, so I picked this up on the cheap... 12' pool. We'll see how it does. At least has a pump/filter and a cover that actually fits so I shouldn't have to clean it quite as much.

Not a bad deal for about $100 for everything pictured. Still need to pick up tablets and a dispenser for them. But we'll see how it goes.

Complaines about having to clean a pool, turns around and buys a bigger one :peepwall:

You got a good deal on that thing.. Filter and cover should make life easier

^LMAO.....good point. I figured at least this one is being filtered constantly so it should help keep some of the damn bugs and grass out of it!!

Not sure yet, for the size of the pool I was leaning towards chlorine tablets and one of those floating dispensers. Reasonably priced and seems to be the smallest hassle that way.

B9B84AE2-39E3-4963-9A24-CB4E575398F2_zps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived