PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Damn, that is a nice rack, I like those with the rotate into them sfety catches

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I figured for a couple hundred bucks for both pieces of equipment it was a good buy. My friends friend is changing the location of his gym so I helped out a little bit here and there the last couple weeks moving everything over and set up.
He didnt really have room for either of them, and I was about the only one that used the smith machine he said. I know some people hate the things, but I actually like it.
I figured it would be good for squatting, and if I get a bench I can do some bench pressing, and some other things and not have to worry as much if I get tired, I can just lock it out, or have the bar stops catch the bar so I should be safer. lol

I just need to grab some plates yet then I can get some more stuff done at home

They are so much safer especially if lifting alone

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Fuck your propane. Charcoal or wood all day every day. 

If i just want to burn food I use gas.

If I want it to actually  have flavor I use charcoal or hardwood.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

17 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

My grill has both charcoal and propane, if I want to cook something quick I'll throw it on the propane side but the charcoal side gets used way more often.

I have the same style, i usually dont use the propane but it sure is nice to have the option if i want to grill something and dont have time to mess with the charcoal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived