PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

^yeah

I'm the cheapest fucker I know and even I won't run audio pipe.

First thought that popped into my head was anyone who runs that amp is gonna run 8ga to it anyway.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I have those clamps lol

Every enclosure i build I break one or two.

But then again, they're only $6 so i have extra and they all have a lifetime warranty. Beats paying $30 a pop at home depot.

anyway, carry on.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Disappointed Crispy, ain't gonna lie.

^yeah

I'm the cheapest fucker I know and even I won't run audio pipe.

First thought that popped into my head was anyone who runs that amp is gonna run 8ga to it anyway.

Relax guys he spent all his money on that cruise where there will be a plethora of hot easy college girls, it balances out the cheap amp purchase.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Decided to change up my supps game, cut some fat and bulk is what is happening now. Used to buy ON only, 1st phorm came on glowing recommendation.

0218161716_zpsdhrg6tri_edit_145583755770

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived