PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Pffft, my Mongols, stripped to minimum riding gear was less than 20lbs. That was in the 90s. If I buy a bike now it will be aluminum

1 minute ago, strangeduck said:

Pffft, my Mongols, stripped to minimum riding gear was less than 20lbs. That was in the 90s. If I buy a bike now it will be aluminum

My bike i used to ride street with was pushing 40lbs.

Bike weight is going to vary greatly dependant on its intended use and rider preference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also, im 6'1" 250lbs, I'd mangle an all aluminum light weight  bike.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

n72R3KC.jpg

rChPTXY.jpg

Nothing too fancy. Got the straps in from JY Power for the 73 ah K2 batts I posted in Hot deals. Slowly getting everything in. Hopefully by early next week I should have everything here. Then I'll have to get off my ass.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Knu cuts all their cable from a larger spool i think.  I've had 100 ft of 1/0 come loose in a box.  The box was all jacked up by the time it arrived.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived