PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

whiteside-1.jpg

whiteside-2.jpg

whiteside-3.jpg

whiteside-4.jpg

whiteside-5.jpg

whiteside-6.jpg

Whiteside Routerbits from carbideprocessors.com

The bits are wrapped in some sort of plastic with lube. I'm not opening it until I am ready to use the bits this Summer =]

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

I used 12ga on my tweets. Overkill? Yes. But if you ever decide to double or quadruple your tweeters, your heavy wire is already ran. 

Yeah but in some applications the 12gauge wire is too large to work with . For instance, my Image Dynamics crossover inputs were so tiny I had to chop that wire down by 75% just to fit the wire. In addition, the Image Dynamics tweeters' stock wire were so small it made it hard to solder the wire with the Sundown Audio 12ga wire.

See pictures below:
image-dynamics-small-1.jpg

image-dynamics-small-2.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

On 3/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, moh.vze.com said:

The bits are wrapped in some sort of plastic with lube. I'm not opening it until I am ready to use the bits this Summer =]

Almost any quality bit is covered in the rubber like coating.

Its to protect the carbide from chipping if dropped or nicked against something.

Something very few really seem to know but may save you major injury is never used a bit that was dropped, even if its brand new!!
Carbide is very abrasion resistant and can withstand higher temperatures than high strength steel, but it is also VERY brittle!
So if you ever drop a bit, even if its only from a couple feet you should instantly throw that bit in the garbage. If the bit has a bearing you can take that off and save it as a back up, but the bit itself is junk.

Even if you cant see any cracks or fractures upon inspection its not worth jeopardizing your safety. It might just be a hairline crack that cant be seen by eye and once you fire the bit up spinning at several thousand rpms or once the wood touches the bit it may become game over!

Received my ULTRA-RARE Panasonic 8 Disc DVD changer just the other day (practically brand new) from Latvia to the US in roughly 2 weeks...not bad.  Anyways, still waiting for my headunits from Germany...they’re stuck in customs over here somewhere ? 

4_B2_EE54_D_584_A_44_F1_AF5_A_0_AD22_C46

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

13 minutes ago, Clayton Wehrer said:

IMG_4274.jpg

Awesome..... i just ( yesterday ) Found my favorite transformer as a kid.  SOUNDWAVE. Hes is a V1 80s goodness. Finnaly found a nice one. He comes with "Rumble". (one of the small cassette buddies) . I REALLY wanted LAZERBEAK. Just like i had when i was 10. Im still on the look out for LAZERBEAK, and WILL have.

But, soundwave is on his way :)

29432176_10155192208286456_1799145037037043712_n.thumb.jpg.997155938c897e454dc0ca08aa4aca38.jpg

No packaging and such, but, it is what it is.  ...

Also, from the same 1980 loving dude,.. nabbed me a V1 OG VOLTRON. All 5 cats, near mint ;) Should look good with my small toy collection i have goin on. 

29472529_10155194535751456_5153549932988203008_n.thumb.jpg.ee6d6fcbdfe390299dd930937c6c271d.jpg

Archived