PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Yeah I just gave up and got some decent OFC 10 gauge, then put it 3 inches from a distro. Gets about 0.3v drop at about max clean output, at 63hz HPF.

I was a little skeptical at first (held onto my receipt) thinking it was gonna sound like ass, but the sound is as clean as it gets.

Its not the sound you have to worry about its the heat. Good thing you kept your receipt they like to fry even with an external fan on them. Hope it works for you though.

Had it for 8 months, no issue. Glad you know how to read reviews on Amazon. This amp is tits.

Actually I was following a build on another forum and he was dealing with heat issues. He put a fan on it and one of the channels still went haywire. Needless to say he isn't using that amp anymore. I love my Rockford amps not trying to bash.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

It gets hot to the touch, enough where you can't keep your hand on it, true. But just because you know one guy who had an issue doesn't make it a bad amp. This amp sounds so good and is so easy to place because of it's size, if it died I'd buy another one same day. But then again, that's what a warranty is for.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Plus I always thought if it was hot that the heat sink was working good?! Lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

It gets hot to the touch, enough where you can't keep your hand on it, true. But just because you know one guy who had an issue doesn't make it a bad amp. This amp sounds so good and is so easy to place because of it's size, if it died I'd buy another one same day. But then again, that's what a warranty is for.

damn where you get a lifetime warranty on that shit I'll take 2! :lol2:

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Got myself a Dakine Pickup Pad

IMG_20130530_201700_037.jpg

This way I can just throw my and my buddies' bikes back there without having to tie them down. It can also fit five bikes at a time.

IMG_20130530_201817_181.jpg

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

My girl needed a new phone. hers went to shit. Unfortunately I had to buy her the Z10.

This phone is shit.

null-928.jpg

photo51.jpg

RF punch 1200d

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

temporary_zps11c875fd.jpg

New CDT Neo mid next to Dayton 3" fullrange for a pc speaker build. Can't wait to put the mids in tonight.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived