PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I have a 52 a 42 and a 39. The 39 is in our bedroom and is an led. It blows the lcds away sk I figured id up the ante and get a 240 hz refresh etc. I saw this in best buy and loved it. Was just as nice as the samsungs imo. Im sure someone will point out black levels or something wrong etc though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a 52 a 42 and a 39. The 39 is in our bedroom and is an led. It blows the lcds away sk I figured id up the ante and get a 240 hz refresh etc. I saw this in best buy and loved it. Was just as nice as the samsungs imo. Im sure someone will point out black levels or something wrong etc though

the m series are rated good so the black levels should be fine ... yeah i was looking at some samsungs too right now though i have other things to deal with money wise so no new one for me for awhile

got a pair of these for dirt cheap

and now.........

What is the rating for those recones? bet they going to be beastly. Nice pickup.

1800 rms with out breaking a sweat. Not sure what im going to throw in amp wise. I have an re mt10k and a couple of us amps md 3d's laying around the shop I might put on them. Right now im in love with Digital Design amps so maybe an M4A.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

http://store.vizio.com/m651da2r.htmlLol literally just pkaced the order minutes ago. Ill post a pic when it comes

Damn that's a sweet tv!

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Archived