79 cutty Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Not really a purchase but I won this in November and picked it up the other day. It's a savage axis in 308. As you can tell I'm not really in any hurry to shoot it as it does t have a scope Score!!! How does one win that though? Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 I entered in a raffle for my gun club. 20 bucks for a ticket and then they pulled my number. Then you have to do the transfer and background check etc THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
cloud77 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 A recone.. 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 I have a serious soft spot for those xxxs. My first uber woofer I used to beat the fuck out the street with them THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Got a LED case for my GTR. Not the one in the picture. But it got damaged during the shipping.
Kyblack76 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 A recone.. I have a serious soft spot for those xxxs. My first uber woofer I used to beat the fuck out the street with them I have a soft spot for that Kahlua... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
aculous Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Posted the 8s on my build log... Thanks Afficiando for the Orion!
79 cutty Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 I entered in a raffle for my gun club. 20 bucks for a ticket and then they pulled my number. Then you have to do the transfer and background check etc Can't beat that then! Might be some serious fun to go shoot without a scope! Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Actually I've got a few others that are a good bit more fun than that one lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
aculous Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 Actually I've got a few others that are a good bit more fun than that one lol 308 is nice though, pretty accurate. Buddy bought the savage 308 and I bought the 270. A lot of fun to shoot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.