STEvil Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Receivers have come a long ass way. All sorts of digital voodoo in this one. And got it for a steal, too. ugh.. resell it. Hardly even stable at 8 ohms if you push it at all, let alone bothering to try 4 ohms. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Tecomah Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Just sent all the money to mike. Mp 9 and mp Bowie 9 otw 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
S15_Silvia Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 I'm running a Marantz personally. One of the low-level NR series. It's damn good... 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
SIDE SHOW Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 I wanna buy the missus a digital photo frame for valentines day, any recommendations at all? after a 8 to 10 inch picture frame style one if possible.
79 cutty Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Most of my order from Sonus just arrived. Also decided to give some of the matter and mass a whirl. Last of my order is supposed to ship out today or tomorrow! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
mgameforever01 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Nice I've been looking at that set from sonus
79 cutty Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Nice I've been looking at that set from sonus I have to be honest and say I was a litte hesitant due to the pricing, but all the videos/pics I have seen to date really don't do the quality justice. They did a fantastic job making sure the product is quality, will last for years, and you can quickly make your investment back. Just need to save up to snag some of their new kits now! Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
mgameforever01 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 That's good I was worried about that also but hearing that I'm gonna just jump in and get a set. Thanks for the info
Rodlow1 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 2 Day shipping FTMFW!!!! 151.0 Sealed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196628-2007-escalade-build-my-first-install/
79 cutty Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 That's good I was worried about that also but hearing that I'm gonna just jump in and get a set. Thanks for the info I'd say go for it! Great quality. Well worth the investment! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.