Dan2427 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 http://www.ntwonline.com/37X13.50R24E-M16-SUPER-SWAMPER.html#.VOgBooZOKnN Did you try looking for m16's? Edit: I guess it's too late now. Can't wait to see a pic either way man! Congrats 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
lifted_silverado Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 http://www.ntwonline.com/37X13.50R24E-M16-SUPER-SWAMPER.html#.VOgBooZOKnN Did you try looking for m16's? Edit: I guess it's too late now. Can't wait to see a pic either way man! Congrats Back ordered to, basically any mud terrain tire for a 24 is on back order, crazy to believe. My buddy has some mounted on 24x14 forces and I think they look good Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 Are those the 315's like you ordered? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Dan2427 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 They do look good! I never said they didn't, was just curious why u didn't go more aggressive like your last set, because I'm running open country's now didn't know what you didn't like about them.. You will probably get more mileage out of them compared a strictly MT. I cringe thinking about your total spent on rim tire set up LOL Do you have more pics of that truck? 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
lifted_silverado Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 Are those the 315's like you ordered?Yessir 315/50r24@dan2427 actually cheaper than I expected got close to $6300 in everything. And no I dont have anymore pics of it with that setup, he has since switched to different style forces and tires. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
OrionStang Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 I miss the old days of lifted trucks using smaller wheels, with a meaty tire with alot of sidewall. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Pro7 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 I love that equipment Nate, I know you aren't really one for compliments or suggestions but all of that seems to be the top notch stuff right now. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Dan2427 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 Are those the 315's like you ordered?Yessir 315/50r24@dan2427 actually cheaper than I expected got close to $6300 in everything. And no I dont have anymore pics of it with that setup, he has since switched to different style forces and tires. That's not bad at all! The BMF's and Toyo on my truck were 4100. Shoulda went with forces. I thought they were in 800-1000 range per wheel 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
lifted_silverado Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 Are those the 315's like you ordered?Yessir 315/50r24@dan2427 actually cheaper than I expected got close to $6300 in everything. And no I dont have anymore pics of it with that setup, he has since switched to different style forces and tires. That's not bad at all! The BMF's and Toyo on my truck were 4100. Shoulda went with forces. I thought they were in 800-1000 range per wheelI paid 900 per wheel, so 3600 for wheels and 2600 for tires plus mount and balance. The cheap deal on the tires is what kept me cheaper, if id have found toyos it would be closer to $7k total Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
scooter99 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 I miss the old days of lifted trucks using smaller wheels, with a meaty tire with alot of sidewall. Yeah me too. That and who in the fuq decided this lift your truck 6 inches in the front and 2 in the rear raked look was nice? Kids need to be whipped more! Coming up with stupid ideas like that! Looks terrible! Buuuuuuuut I digress! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.