79 cutty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit!Last yr we went to Miami for a wedding. Lisa tried on a few dresses at Macy's. While she was in the changing room, bored out of my mind, I walked up to a "Sale 39.99" rack and grabbed the tag to see the price of the dress. It said $60, so original price was $60.Hmmm. I notice the $60 price is actually...... a sticker. I lift up the sticker and see the dress is actually $40. The point of my story. There really was no sale price. The dress was $40, marked up to $60, than put back on sale for.......$40. I know these sales tactics work, at least with Lisa, because her eyes are drawn to the word "Sale". lol. -Frank LMAO, I need to buy this because it is on sale and my coupon is going to expire says no straight dude EVER! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
n8ball2013 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 My wife is that way. We need to go to aerie they sent me coupons. I've got a coupon to gap I've got one here. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Deeznutz Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Pulled it from my FB account. Hard to see the image, but it's 39.99, you can see the 3 is upside down. News flash, we just came back from the mall. Ironic isn't it! She sees the sign.... Lisa: "7 for 27" Me: "What?" (oblivious to my surroundings, just walking with her) Lisa: "7 for 27, bras babe, 7 for 27" (Must be some sort of sales Lingo, like BOGO) I felt some sort of gravitation pull, pulling us in. Next thing you know, we're in Victoria's Secret. I walked out and sat on the magic massage chairs but was too cheap to put $ in it. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 I just shop the clearance section at most stores, I bought my daughter a dress with an $80 price tag for $2 once. Usually it's not that extreme of a saving be I still score some really great deals. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
79 cutty Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 Just picked up the materials to make a new "coat hanger" for the entry way. The POS one my wife bought kept getting ripped off the wall because the mounting points on it weren't long enough to be anchored directly into studs. To solve that issue I made this big sum bitch! Anchored to the studs in 6 places. Just need to have the wife pick out paint for it now. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 Wow that's nice looking. Cost to build? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
79 cutty Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 I had most of the scrap wood laying around from building my sons bunk beds, so pretty much just the hooks at $2.50 each, and the crown molding which was $10. So roughly $25. Thanks Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
kalilac619 Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 Oh you know just alittle lithium... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
mgameforever01 Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 That's awesome. I just ordered mine last week. Can't wait for it to arrive.
kalilac619 Posted March 21, 2015 Report Posted March 21, 2015 That's awesome. I just ordered mine last week. Can't wait for it to arrive. It's a beast!! And only about the size of a g31 but weighs only 30lbs.....have my TFE at .5 with a DC power 320amp alt,2 diehard platinum g31s in back and a diehard g34 up front was dropping to 11.9-11.6 on hard notes full tilt....added the juice box same songs same Volume on my deck now only dropping to 13-1-12.8.... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.