BoomZoom808 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Some model rockets to do with my daughter. ah man that bring back memories you have a launcher and electronic ignition? 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Some model rockets to do with my daughter.ah man that bring back memories you have a launcher and electronic ignition? Yeah the alpha 3 is a combo kit that came with the launcher and electronic ignition. I haven't done any in a long time so I got some beginner stuff for now but we are going to get some bigger ones soon. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Deeznutz Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Saw a pre-fab Fosgate box. Looked at the terminal. "Nah, not what I want, need, or can resell for what they are asking" For shits I look at the woofer itself and I see they are the T1D412. I love when people do not price stuff right! These will be Devin's.......I think......(?) -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 The nostalgia thread made me remember the pants I wore when I was a teen and it made me remember how damn comfortable they were. Ever since everyone started wearing the Damn skinny jeans it's been impossible to find baggy comfortable jeans so I did some looking around and they brought back one of the companies from back in the day so I grabbed a pair ordered Wednesday they came in today and they are amazing. anybody looking for something baggy go grab some. Ignore the fag in the pic. tl;dr buy these damn pants they are awesome. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 I find it funny how tight as fuck pants are called skinny jeans. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Miguels Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 broke, you know you lying about size 28 waist lol i dont like skinny jeans but also dont like baggie.. i like loose but not baggie my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 28" is just what it's automatically on, If I had a 28" waist I'd look like a damn Ethiopian. I like loose too but you just can't find it anymore even the Levis I wore for years they changed the cut and made them tighter. I used to wear way bigger jeans than these so to me these are loose and not super baggy. The biggest thing to me is I can put my phone in my damn pocket and it doesn't feel like my leg is about to snap it in half. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Scored $100 worth of rocket engines for $28 after the clearance price and a 10% off coupon That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Benobatman Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Bought a baby vice to go next to the papa vice!
Miguels Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 i need one but also need a garage to have a bench my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.