Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Been sick of the towel bar my wife had in the bathroom, was almost falling off the wall anyways so I bought the hooks and whipped this beast up. Mounted right to the studs unlike the POS towel bar the wife had originally purchased.

043D8CE4-F0D9-4302-B5B6-EE7CD20DCA61_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

I just got a few things didn't like the way the single 10 sounded in my box. paid for most of it with my CC points :yahoo:

so I sent back the 750 i got, for the 1200.1

r12001d.jpeg

got a second RE SEX10v2-10D2

sexv210d2.jpg

And a new box

img0156ci.jpg

just bought 30' of this OFC $1.55 a ft in green.

wc-1-0-04-std-2.jpg

Posted

looks like many people here has bikes.... i think its time we get a bike section

There is a big boy toy section with all the other miscellaneous sections

Posted

New reciever

Holiday 4506 Solid State (yes its pretty small!)

20150405_230734.jpg

New Headphones

Sony MDR-XB700.. $50, easily "calmed" with some EQ..

20150405_230942.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Posted

Picked this up on Saturday! 32' bunk house with 2 sliders. Already have the audio planned.

11138565_1072740362741769_18832262010631

10436691_1072740382741767_74610671667969

11102781_1072740406075098_85363356345543

11136777_1072740422741763_45685217875564

11083880_1072740449408427_83294363766767

11136717_1072740469408425_68139216275032

20386_1072740482741757_70623190705435902

And while I was out picking that up, I got these delivered.

New Ford Racing Spark Plugs for the beast.

11136619_712265938882539_247599633709836

Transmission filter change kit, with gasket.

11091311_712265962215870_165606817216025

New fan

11025961_712265972215869_565717663971462

To go along with the new Radiator!

10930085_712265998882533_363401010583832

I CANNOT WAIT to get the beast up and running again!!!

Posted

Sonnax wanted $131 for a valve body reamer, and another $45 for the TCC isolator valve in order to get rid of the P1870 code. (Clutch Slippage)

Instead I ordered a Reman'ed AC Delco Complete Valve Body with the updates, as well as all new electronics attached.

_21_zpsy42fanms.jpg

-Frank

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...