boom50cal Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 pre-ordered it for same day release delivery on amazon. pretty stoked On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 pre-ordered it for same day release delivery on amazon. pretty stoked Sum bitch.... Think I might get mine in store, dont really feel like downloading a 60-80 gb game. Might be faster to do it old school lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
REVOofRustler Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 I've had mine on preorder for a couple weeks now. I've never really been into GTA, but I played this one on my buddies PS4 and I got hooked... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 pre-ordered it for same day release delivery on amazon. pretty stoked Sum bitch.... Think I might get mine in store, dont really feel like downloading a 60-80 gb game. Might be faster to do it old school lol I would download it but Cableone is up my ass about bandwidth lately. Plus the physical copy always has cool shit in it On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Benobatman Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 pre-ordered it for same day release delivery on amazon. pretty stoked Preordered on steam and downloaded ready! But screw 59gb d/l
Krakin Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 If it goes the route of battlefield 4 you will still have to download, it is just a key you get in the box. Think how many disks and how much it would cost the company to have an 80 GB install on disks. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Benobatman Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 From what ive heared theres 7 disks F that lmao
Krakin Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Now it makes me wonder if I feel like paying $60 for the download is equivalent to the cost of buying the disks. I don't know any of the costs that go into contracts with Steam or any other download host service, though. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 I'd probably get hit with a $60 fine since my house uses 50 GB's of bandwidth a month anyway. yeah, 4 people use that much bandwidth. It's fucking crazy. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.