REVOofRustler Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Aaannnnnddd,,, its ruined. How so? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
MrSkippyJ Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Had to get a couple bike racks for the S4 uh creepy basketball goal... F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
BeatBox Posted April 24, 2015 Author Report Posted April 24, 2015 this mitt does wonders, say good bye to the clay bar same effect in a third of the time
OrionStang Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 this mitt does wonders, say good bye to the clay bar same effect in a third of the time I won't believe it until I try it. I like the bar, you can "see" the shit it picks up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BeatBox Posted April 24, 2015 Author Report Posted April 24, 2015 this mitt does wonders, say good bye to the clay bar same effect in a third of the time I won't believe it until I try it. I like the bar, you can "see" the shit it picks up. you are right, well with this you can feel the difference the mitt you can wash and re use a few times its a little expensive at $25
evermaxx Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Girls car needed a new amp. Couple more banks maybe. Not sure if I posted these, but this is what I'm doing and hopefully this build will stay in longer than the last. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
MrSkippyJ Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Aaannnnnddd,,, its ruined. How so? I kinda wanna know what's wrong with bike racks... F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
catch 22 Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Aaannnnnddd,,, its ruined. How so? I kinda wanna know what's wrong with bike racks... Bike racks are ugly as shit no matter what car they go on
hdorre Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Bike racks are ugly as shit no matter what car they go onIts not like he has them on just for looks.. like.. "those people" On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
MrSkippyJ Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 that's what I was wondering. He uses them for carrying bikes!!!! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.