Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 She's pretty clean for 480,000 miles and very well maintained.So you did pull the trigger on that truck.. By the way, fudge you're pictures. It's taking all my phone bandwidth Yeah I snagged it.Took it for a drive and slid underneath it and saw a frame with almost no rust and it sealed the deal. Not my fault your Internet connection is slow as fuck, lmao. Now help me design a blowthrough for 18 6x9's. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
scooter99 Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Dude, you can fit at least 20 in there. LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Borris The Blade Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 She's pretty clean for 480,000 miles and very well maintained. So you did pull the trigger on that truck.. By the way, fudge you're pictures. It's taking all my phone bandwidth 480,000 miles? Thats pretty damn clean truck. What motor is in it? It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 4.3 That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
aculous Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 4.3 ...so uh..... fuckit I'll just say I blacked out for a second and when I came back around and gained consciousness you told me you were swapping a 5.3L in it right?
aculous Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 love the look of those bikes. I have a 883 back in the day. its all about the NRHS Performance 1250 kits. said the devil on your shoulder.
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Thats exactly what he said he would do. Plus the 18 6x9 and some tweeters in a blowthough my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 4.3 ...so uh.....fuckit I'll just say I blacked out for a second and when I came back around and gained consciousness you told me you were swapping a 5.3L in it right? If I could locate a reasonably priced motor and trans I would consider it (not a 5.3 though)but these days that's hard to come by. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 You live in Detroit.... No need to say more my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
aculous Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 4.3 ...so uh.....fuckit I'll just say I blacked out for a second and when I came back around and gained consciousness you told me you were swapping a 5.3L in it right? If I could locate a reasonably priced motor and trans I would consider it (not a 5.3 though)but these days that's hard to come by. check out the pick n pull yards. You can get 4.8s and 5.3s all day long for $250-500 with accessories. Fuck ebay. The 4L60es are decently priced too. My issue in my area is not the price its the finding one, usually they get to the yard and the same day the motor is pulled if its under 100K miles. or....if you have the cash http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/motor-tranny-t-case-performance/1106940-ls-ready-run-engines-starting-1750-a.html http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/motor-tranny-t-case-performance/1012735-5-3l-6-0l-turnkey-engines-starting-1995-a.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.