PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

waiting on the right project right now. Basically waiting for some things to change up. Once theres two incomes again I think I will FINALLY get my welder and argon setup and I may get to really have some fun.

I kinda want to build a junkyard monster. Something I can take to the track and completely not give a shit if it blows up because I will not have enough money in it to care.

I want a junkyard toy too.

I've been trying to get a few of my buddies to do the 24 hours of lemons race with me but no one wants to commit to it.

Shit looks like a good time even if you blow up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

projects get expensive.. no 454 ever came with a 700r4 or a 4l60E so i had a flexplate/flywheel custom made for it to be able to bolt on the torque converter plus the flywheel is race certified which it can handle 10k engine rpm.. what sucks is that i cant pull one out of the shelves that will bolt on.. most likely now they make them but still something i have to get online

Got a call from my mom last night saying she dropped her note1 in the toilet (but it was clean water)...

Still said screw that Im not even touching that phone to fix it.

So I bought a note4 today for myself and gave her my old note3.

why not give her the new phone?

Archived