Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pick it up today

3b1f1a6b94764034b579238cbffbb7f2.jpg

Details?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

2013 Accord Touring, has every feature, 57k, $2k under private party value out the door.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

some protein while I work

Any details on that jerky that looks like it would be good shit

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Here's a better photo. Just picked her up.

20151021_200028_zpsam8dbtx3.jpg

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

some protein while I work

Any details on that jerky that looks like it would be good shit

honestly speaking I consider myself a jerky connoisseur and I was expecting more from the "filet mignon" title its good but not great

ive had many a bags of jerky .even some ive given back to the earth .. dumpin out on the freeway, cheepo ass shit . I'm truly not

feelin this brand if you want greatness try ...carnivore candy far better this was 10 a bag usually 12. carnivore candy Is 6-7 a bag & its far superior compared this hyped crap .!!! try this, much better ...

http://carnivorecandy.com/

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Posted

I just ordered some. Late night. I'm bored. I guess I'll just order some Jerky. Sweet n spicy and honey pepper

its the best MEAT you'll ever put in yo mouth ! literally .

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9340 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...