Second Skin Audio

4th Order Calculator

HatersGonnaHate

If I get to building it this weekend, I'll definitely shoot you a text and let you know Jake

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Not so sure about this calculator. Yours looks ok, not sure what it looks like in winisd though. When I entered my info it told me to have a bigger sealed portion than ported, which is not right. Not sure what I did wrong, I've checked it 5 times.

Actually, a bigger sealed then ported will yield a STUPID flat response. The first 4th order we built was like that, and actually designed like thy and was super flat. Within a few tenths iirc across 40 or so frequencies.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The cool thing is, that it CLEARLY works with the MAC OS, whereas Torres does not. Not bashing Torres at all, it's what my box was designed with. This looks like a legit program.

:aggressive::sorry::ban2:

lol jk. i'd like to find a way around that. but yeah it looks pretty cool. just does not show you the bandwidth. i know that'll change once in the car for the most part, but i'd like to know what range i'm in at least so i know if i should go ahead and build it or not.

Not so sure about this calculator. Yours looks ok, not sure what it looks like in winisd though. When I entered my info it told me to have a bigger sealed portion than ported, which is not right. Not sure what I did wrong, I've checked it 5 times.

Actually, a bigger sealed then ported will yield a STUPID flat response. The first 4th order we built was like that, and actually designed like thy and was super flat. Within a few tenths iirc across 40 or so frequencies.

Interesting.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I think it's gonna give you a trial and error kind of feel... It'll get you started, then you just tweak it and peak it from there. I just like how you can punch in your available space, and it makes something within specs. No guesswork

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

it looks pretty interesting to me =].

This was what was given...

a09305fd.jpg

This is what I made on sketch up...looks right to me

be49a217.jpg

All for a single SA-12

thats gunna be similar to the 4th order for my lvl 5 12, except the port will be a horn/flared =] :peepwall: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

The cool thing is, that it CLEARLY works with the MAC OS, whereas Torres does not. Not bashing Torres at all, it's what my box was designed with. This looks like a legit program.

:aggressive::sorry::ban2:

lol jk. i'd like to find a way around that. but yeah it looks pretty cool. just does not show you the bandwidth. i know that'll change once in the car for the most part, but i'd like to know what range i'm in at least so i know if i should go ahead and build it or not.

I haz much love Mr Torres :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 5 years later...

i did my own somewhat and am doing a 3 chamber for 4 10"  2 sealed chambers on the outside and 1 ported in the middle.  and from all the numbers i calculated mines is saying 1.151^3 for the total combined airspace for the middle and 2.0^3 for each sealed chamber.  25" of port 25" long.  

using db drive euphoria ewx 10"

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived