So i hate it when

Snowbirds come back

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

When people turn off the road SLOW as hell and you gotta almost come to a complete stop

Some people have to.

You never know what drivetrain they've got, locking differential is a pita in snow/ice/rain

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Haha. I just thought of this but it happened a few weeks ago. A car caught me off and decided to (what looked to me) purposely miss the light. So I am pissed off. When the light turns green I was able to pass him and this a$$hole was stuffing his face with fast food. He missed the light to crack open his Big Mac.

When people don't know how to pass a semi on the freeway

When people pull out in front of me when they could have waited literally 2 seconds and there would have been NO ONE around.

Slow drivers

Swervers

Idiots who slow down from 60 MPH (slow) to 45 (moronically slow) just because of some stupid weather thing. Just because there's snow in the sky doesn't mean it's gonna effect your driving or control.

Multitaskers who can't keep control or keep up to speed.

By the way, that leap frog game is fun. I was doing that last night while driving 5 hours home for Thanksgiving break. It keeps me from getting drowsy.

When people turn off the road SLOW as hell and you gotta almost come to a complete stop

Some people have to.

You never know what drivetrain they've got, locking differential is a pita in snow/ice/rain

the ones that do it for no obvious reason

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

I hate hearing stereo systems at red-lights but I love it also cause 99.9% of the time Im louder and it pisses them off when they can't hear theirs after...

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

I hate driving during the first couple snows of the year because people somehow forget how to drive in it and try driving like it 65 and sunny!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived