lilboom Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 152.0 SuperBass check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots 129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak) http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/ comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380
Torres Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 EDIT: never mind, i think every number has been guessed lol. at least in the range that i want to guess. really cool of you to do this
Purplehaze Posted November 29, 2011 Author Report Posted November 29, 2011 Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that my TermLab time got postponed for a day. I am now set to be there tomorrow, Wednesday 11-30-2011 at 3:00pm est. I will post pics and videos as soon as I get back, probably sometime after 5:00pm. Sorry, and thanks! And to anyone who didn't guess b/c the number you wanted was taken, well personally I would go ahead and pick one anyway. You never know when the person ahead of you may not want it, or may not be able to be reached. Or you just never know what might come up! And as far as me doing this, it is my pleasure! It feels really good to do something nice for someone, knowing your only doing it to be nice! If everyone would try it sometime, this world would be a better place! I just hope that I can keep doing things like this throughout time! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
HatersGonnaHate Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 I'm with Torres, I'm not in this for a free amp, nor am I gonna take an estimated guess, but I think it's a really good thing that you're doing man My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
corey0928 Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 if your bord can you make a list of numbers taken its to hard to go threw all these post to figure out whats taken not that it matters tho i got in to late and almost all numbers are gone X2 150.1 I think I guessed that
flwatersaver Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
98Chevy Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 If It's Not Skar It Shouldnt be in your Car! SKAR AUDIO FTW!
KINGKONGINTHETRUNK Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 153.1 ... i got faith in ya lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.