P-rez Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 ....drum roll Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
LoudPursuit Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 So? So? Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 150.9 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 Wondering how those woofers held up. Definitely had more power than they could handle THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Purplehaze Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Well guys and gals, Term Lab results are in! We have a winner, although know one guessed it right on the money. Here is the sealed score, meter on the dash, to determine the winner. Congrats to TygaTony, as I believe he was the closest w/o going over. And thank you everyone for playing along! I really enjoyed this! So, anyone wanna see the outlaw score? It's not much different from this one really, which surprised me? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Namosh Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 DOH! I missed it by .2 dbs! I'm gonna say 149.3 outlaw. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Purplehaze Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Wondering how those woofers held up. Definitely had more power than they could handle Well they have really surprised me so far! But after tonight the newest of the three is not sounding so good. I think she may have a ripped spider or something. But definitely doing good for the circumstances. Oh here is the outlaw score Pretty wild that both were even numbers, huh? I had to try a few times to get that 48, I think the one sub had already started acting up. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Purplehaze Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 I am happy with both scores, but I know for a fact I could do better. All in all, this was a lot of fun, and I hope to be able to do it again this spring with the re-build. I just can't believe that out of all those guesses, not one person got either score right on the money. I guess that's just how it is? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Torres Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 i totally didn't even think about guessing 147. i was going through the pages using ctrl+f and seeing if any numbers weren't guessed. stopped at 147.1 lol congrats to the winner :cheers:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.