Are spinners "gay"

I dont like spinners or floaters. Period

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

What are floaters? Difference ?

floaters give the effect of the rim sitting still while the car is moving, where as spinners continue spinning when you stop the vehicle, I believe I speak for most of us that when we say spinners are "gay" or look stupid is because they are either cheap bobo ass spinners, or they are on an 86 monte carlo or cutlass or some car of that body style with 26's and a huge lift thinking it's a damn 4x4 truck, if you're talking about a nice set of spinners that fit under the wheel well with a nice drop on the car then it would probably look nice, but I prefer floaters over anything.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

What are floaters? Difference ?

floaters give the effect of the rim sitting still while the car is moving, where as spinners continue spinning when you stop the vehicle, I believe I speak for most of us that when we say spinners are "gay" or look stupid is because they are either cheap bobo ass spinners, or they are on an 86 monte carlo or cutlass or some car of that body style with 26's and a huge lift thinking it's a damn 4x4 truck, if you're talking about a nice set of spinners that fit under the wheel well with a nice drop on the car then it would probably look nice, but I prefer floaters over anything.

X2

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

They're kinda silly IMO....but then I like black on black so flashy shit just doesn't do it for me. BUT....dont be a sheep....do what YOU like!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I do not understand people who say cheap ones are the ones that ruined it for the real spinners. In my personal opinion, they all look retarded and gay to me. But why does that matter? What would be the point of getting something only so others like it? That to me is gayer than a set of spinners on a Daewoo. Do what you want to your ride to make yourself happy.

That is all.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I do not understand people who say cheap ones are the ones that ruined it for the real spinners. In my personal opinion, they all look retarded and gay to me. But why does that matter? What would be the point of getting something only so others like it? That to me is gayer than a set of spinners on a Daewoo. Do what you want to your ride to make yourself happy.

That is all.

see but spinners are just for other ppl like Katt Williams says you can't even see them when your in the car which is like the only time they do anything anyways i wouldn't have a pair but if i ever did it would be floaters i just like simple rims as said above^ like just 5 spoke black rims are perfect for me

Archived