I've been feeling kinda down lately, nothing serious just regular full time job and full time student stress. Ive been waiting for free time to install my new system and today i've finally had the entire day free but I just sat around and did nothing instead. now the day is almost over because it gets dark at 430 so I wasted the day. My lack of motivation is kinda annoying. Anyone have any ideas of how i can get back on track and be productive again?

Man the fuck up. Its called life.

:lol: :lol:

man-up.png

That pretty much sums it up though, its kinda only your own fault for sitting around on your ass, give yourself somethin to do everyday, like say at a certain time each day go jog for a couple miles, eventually you`ll get used to getting up and doin stuff, you`ll feel more motivated.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

you know what takes the stress off? building a new system. now you get out there!!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

True, MAN UP

Life only gets worse lol

yea you guys are right. "manning up" every day since i was 17 is taking its toll on my i guess so the only thing i know how to do now is work and when i dont have work i feel lost. I guess ill go out and do something to be productive.