Lexus ISF NOS - 1 step closer

I have to second the idea for 2 smaller bottles, 1 on each side. That should fit nicely with the SMD 12" proto that you must be working on for a trunk build :peepwall:

:santa: if this is tru then OMG

and i like the tank on the side man makes it look like theres less stuff in there

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

saw these a while back

i saw these vids too. also a while back lol. made me drool all over the place

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

I've had n2o on all my cars, hell I have a 50 shot in my f150 lol. I'd be worried about running anything over a 100 shot on the stock tune and plugs. On my old ss and z28 I used a wideband and a hsw microedge controller, it has a ton of features for cheap The MicroEdge Nitrous Controller

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

http://www.aemelectronics.com/engine-management-systems-9/fuel-ignition-controller-f-ic-12/

Would greatly help tuning with a turbo setup... Piggyback system, almost like a standalone but isn't.

i already know about this and from what i understand, it doesn't do what needs to be done. You still cannot tune this ECU. The piggy back is close but not close enough, with this car. Yet.

Alright, it offers fuel/ignition tuning which is basically all you'll need for a turbo setup :)

Be nice to have a wideband setup.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Dude really? I need to make a craigslist add. Lol ive been programming computers for a long time. Also been turning wrenches to feed the fam for 15 years. Theese cars change alot but one thing that does not change is the way the eeprom works. Its locked in a sence that it has a back,up. But like i said i wrote to it twice in dm mode (direct eeprom.. bianary) and it stayed. Had too play with values for hours to get it right. If i go to san fran any time soon im sure she will let me tinker with it again. None of this can be done with any handheld that i know of. I used a usb to obd port box that allows eeprom accsess. Only did it to her new car because i did it to her last car ( 09 honda civic ) and she said it saved her about 600 bucks that year on gas... old values had to be writen back to eeprom befor smog tho or youre combustion temps would be too high resulting in a fail on the nox end of the test. I will make a video of how to do it with the ifs as soon as possible. I might try to make some money on the deal in the mean time.

so your aunt does NOT have a Lexus ISF? I didnt say ALL ecu's were locked and couldnt be tuned, i said MINE is. So far, i am still right. Im sure you did one hell of a job on that honda civic though. :good:

I was in no way trying to emply that this will work for you steve and what youre wanting to do. Feeding nos into a car is alot different. And alot more would have to be modified. The values could not bee full time for one because you would not be engaging the nos system untill a certen rpm. So you would have to figure out from a live data feed what the values are at that rpm and then change them to what works best under that kind of load. It would be difficult but far from impossible. I would always prefer and aftermarket ecu but there not out yet for the ifs. I wish aem or someone would jump on this and make there millions already....

So are you doing a direct port injection or a fogger shot?

You should be just fine with a small fogger shot and it gives a cool kick. That car is fast as hell anyways. Took me buy suprize thats for sure.

I had a aem in my 91 Honda Integra back in my LACR track days and it was an awsome ecu. Just usb to my laptop change and done. Kinda like using the sixty.3 and such. Really awsome interface. Ne who ill get back to the programming as soon as i can. Wife has been sick...... still.. and ive been working tripple ot.

Love youre work meade. I cannot wait to do a build again... if i apply everything ive absorbed from all of youre videos and all the other fellow bass heads out there, not to mention a shit ton of money that ill have to pull out of my bum, but i hope to be slammin something retarted.

its just going to be a small shot until i can figure out the tuning part. I go to Gearhead Garage when it comes to advice on NOS....they will do it right.

don't forget to put a nos sticker somewhere because that's were your pony's really jump :lol: i kid but whatever you do looks cool man

hellll ya! i hear the sticker is worth at least 100hp :rofl:

saw these a while back

same car that everyone has seen.....doesnt run right and the dash has more lights blinking on it then my christmas tree. From what i hear that thing isnt even on the road anymore. So far, nobody has a reliable, bug-free TT or SC setup for my car. When they do, i will be ALL OVER IT.

I've had n2o on all my cars, hell I have a 50 shot in my f150 lol. I'd be worried about running anything over a 100 shot on the stock tune and plugs. On my old ss and z28 I used a wideband and a hsw microedge controller, it has a ton of features for cheap The MicroEdge Nitrous Controller

ya bro i am trying to stay safe by keeping it way below 100. I just want it for a little extra boost and to play with. I dont think i am Fast, or Furious.....but it will be nice to have.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/engine-management-systems-9/fuel-ignition-controller-f-ic-12/

Would greatly help tuning with a turbo setup... Piggyback system, almost like a standalone but isn't.

i already know about this and from what i understand, it doesn't do what needs to be done. You still cannot tune this ECU. The piggy back is close but not close enough, with this car. Yet.

Alright, it offers fuel/ignition tuning which is basically all you'll need for a turbo setup :)

Be nice to have a wideband setup.

Again, if thats all it took the TT setup that is out there, the ONLY one anyone knows of (the blue car) would be running RIGHT. I refuse to drive a brand new car with a bunch of dash lights on. My tire sensor light was on for a while (broke one) and it drove me NUTS to see it on my dash....i couldnt imagine having 3 more just like it on all the time. No thanks. Again guys, i got this. When you see me post "what do you think i should do" then please come in with the suggestions. The ONLY person i will gladly take advice from on this matter, is another person with a ISF and NOS already installed. Other then that, you guys know as much about it as i do. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

The ecu in the in the ISF is programmable, but you have to have the Toyota/lexus software. My dad was a tech for Toyota/Lexus for 22yrs. but you have to have their software, which they keep under lock and key. Regular tuners and guys that have dynos cant do it. I've seen two builds on ISF's but they converted it to a stand alone system which took some serious work.

You got your work cut out for ya lol, but its gonna be sick I'm sure. That blue ISF is sex, the super flares on the back are hotness. Good luck Steve