I know its not monday but I found one super cheap. Not sure how good it is but its sure is cheap. $88 bucks 7" Android 2.2...upto 16GB SD card, 4GB flash mem and wifi. Dont know the brand name or anything else. Its listed at this store called Roses...in some places its called Maxway. Sale price is good till the 10th.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'm really interested in this. I've been wanting to do a tablet in the dash for a while and don't need anything special just for iTunes or music whatever. This sounds like a killer deal and I'm gonna do some research before I bite the bullet and see if I can upgrade the ram since it already says you can upgrade the memory. If you can upgrade the ram then this is one one bad ass deal and I'm gonna be all over it :-)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Not sure what you need in one, but I got thisone for Jazmin a couple months ago to play with in the car, it's pretty impressive for a hundred bucks.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

thats too small for my needs, i already have a 7" double din ill be keeping and using and ihink im gonna order he one twisted did and get a replacement bezel for my truck and a bunch more wire to extend the heating and a/c control's and see how it works. I personally think it would look fantastic. Im having a hard time finding much info about that tablet though twisted, has your wife got it yet? if so is there a name on it or the box somewhere? Also does it look like you can take it apart or the back cover off t leas to upgrade the ram, im not sure if there is 1 slot or 2 but its getting a major ram upgrade if i can.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so i set out on a serious mission to pick up a tablet... I ended up getting my wife a fucking dyson vacuum instead. I got fucked on that one. <_<

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so i set out on a serious mission to pick up a tablet... I ended up getting my wife a fucking dyson vacuum instead. I got fucked on that one. <_<

lulz...it happens! And naw it hasn't came in yet....will post up when it does though

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

twisted i was gonna pm you but your pm box is full so ill just post here what i was gonna say

im seriously considering buying that tablet to put into my dash, im waiting on your feedback so as soon as you get it can you check a couple things out on it for me cause its perfect for me to fiberglass into my dash. i wanna know if its possible to open up and upgrade the ram, it seems like a real sturdy unit other than the lack of ram, also i wanna know if there is a way to send a video signal into it because i have a double din head unit also and wanna use that to power all the monitors ill have eventually too.

Thanks,

i really hope that it does the 2 things that i questioned about because its perfect for what i need if it does. thanks twisted

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg