Jump to content

VERY underrated Youtube installer/builder!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was a fan of his first build, tuned in for this one.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

It's fun to watch these builds! Better than watching tv sometimes. I agree with the other guys on how he works. He is like me about being clean and thorough and it makes doing the work that much more fun. :clapping:

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

Posted

sweet!!! My first double post Fail! :werd_msword:

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

Posted

ran across this guys channel earlier, he has some HELLA skills for sure, i subbed em earlier :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

Guys, I am fucking honored that you would post this up on SMD. It is a great thing to have a site like this that people can post and learn more about car audio installation techniques and share ideas. I am all for it, showing what I know, good or bad. My intent is to have more videos of the build in the next several weeks, and hopefully, all will go as planned. Thanks again.

Posted

Guys, I am fucking honored that you would post this up on SMD. It is a great thing to have a site like this that people can post and learn more about car audio installation techniques and share ideas. I am all for it, showing what I know, good or bad. My intent is to have more videos of the build in the next several weeks, and hopefully, all will go as planned. Thanks again.

More like we are fucking honored to have you on this site and sharing your immense building skills. :drinks: You had an awesome build last time, Im excited to see how this one turns out. Props to you sir! :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Forget Cable TV!!!! You need your own Channel!!! I'm all :popcorn: during vid 1 & 2 and twitching for the rest!

Excellent videos, great work space, all the right tools and definitely the talent! -and the best background music for a build EVER. Subscribed!!! :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2915 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...