cj offered me the 7.5 but the price is way outta my range

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

DC 9k or SD 8k! :peepwall:

DC hands down...what's wrong with you pshh

Just like the other guy said I wouldn't run the SD daily, once I read you gotta run a aftermarket eq (which I do) to get any lows out of the SD amps that turned me away. I've seen them so great things for burps but in the same set up 10 minutes later at the end of a 30 second bass race that amp had the subs hot and super smelly but ice cold when he burped em, I myself am just not a sound digital or stetsom fan and they seem similar to me. I've never used sd but used quite a few different stetsom amps

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

DC 9k or SD 8k! :peepwall:

DC hands down...what's wrong with you pshh

Just like the other guy said I wouldn't run the SD daily, once I read you gotta run a aftermarket eq (which I do) to get any lows out of the SD amps that turned me away. I've seen them so great things for burps but in the same set up 10 minutes later at the end of a 30 second bass race that amp had the subs hot and super smelly but ice cold when he burped em, I myself am just not a sound digital or stetsom fan and they seem similar to me. I've never used sd but used quite a few different stetsom amps

if he got the 7k, it would be mine, now its been through everything, and it refuses to die LOL..

anyone remember me wiring it to .175 for 2 weeks? and it was fine, full tilt, all day LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if he got the 7k, it would be mine, now its been through everything, and it refuses to die LOL..

anyone remember me wiring it to .175 for 2 weeks? and it was fine, full tilt, all day LOL

dont say stuff like that, or people wont be able to call stetsom shit amps

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

dont say stuff like that, or people wont be able to call stetsom shit amps

to my knowledge, mine is the only one ever able to handle that... ever :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

DAMN. that amp has seen better days... i really liked aq amps before they raised prices.

Yea before they were the perfect choice or options for budget amps, aq amps are nice...I'd run them over stetsom anyday too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived