SKY HIGH DC MONSTER GMC SHORT VID LINKED TO FLEXING SHOP WALL

I think it's a flap more than a fender thing.

In most states, tires can't stick out more than three inches unless they have mud flaps.

Rarely enforced, but it's there

Since mud flaps look terrible, most go with the wider fender route haha

OCD in me says paint the bottoms of your front fender and bed side bottoms to match the black rocker panel haha

I know in California he'll get shit. but Nevada,they go after height. 3/4 and 1 tons,the lowest part of the body cant exceed 32" from the ground,and there is no mud flap law here.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

in CA the width is a bitch. along with mud flaps but id rather get a ticket than have flaps. other issue with these tires is the openings are larger on these than stock by 4" so it increases my upward travel while turning because when it jumps medians and what not i was bending the stock fenders into the doors lol because i have no self control while driving this truck :)

I think it's a flap more than a fender thing.
In most states, tires can't stick out more than three inches unless they have mud flaps.

Rarely enforced, but it's there
Since mud flaps look terrible, most go with the wider fender route haha

OCD in me says paint the bottoms of your front fender and bed side bottoms to match the black rocker panel haha

you should see how often in CA its tried to be enforced on this lol along with a ton of other shit lol

and yes itll be painted. i dont think i would go through all this and skimp on 20 minutes of taping and painting lol just didnt have time. it started for the first time days before it had to leave and there were still plenty of kinks to work out.

I'm speechless. This is one of the most awesome builds I've ever seen, can't wait to see some new vids and see what it does on the meter.

thanks man. ill get a new vid up this afternoon i hope.

Love this truck sooooo much. Truly one of the best builds out there in my book. I applaud you for the lift too man. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

What tweets, and does the wind blowing on the speakers outside while going down the road not hurt them?

thank you. the tweets are crescendo rts-1s. no the speakers on the outside are good so far lol its got a good amount of miles on it with the roof ones. and the ones in the dash before this rebuild we in there a few thousand miles and still worked.

I need that dash... lol

you can build it it wasnt that bad :)

Saw there was an update and quickly ran to the bathroom......made sure i was sitting on the toilet because i saw a few ninja pics and knew the real ones would have made me shit my pants!..........let's just say it was a smart choice! I think some of these pics need to be in the adult section! Because that interior is pure sex man!

hahaaha thanks man! glad it worth shitting your pants over lol

Btw I'm not sure i want a demo of this any more....just pictures of this thing made me crap myself, who knows what hearing it would do! Bed pan might be a good investment..........just saying!

lol its not all that bad lol unless the pass window goes up

I better get a damn demo now....

come get it lol

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

I feel ya on the flaps

I also understand no self control when driving. Used to daily a Toyota on 38.5s and EXO caged.

I drove over whatever I wanted haha

And I assumed you would take care of that paint. It's not like any part of this build is half assed or missing any detail.

Absolutely awesome.

Ps. You have any full shots of just the truck?

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

i need another truck thats able to off road and stuff this one used to but its too top heavy now lol medians and little shit is one thing anything decently big like crush cars isnt really an option any more lol

ya i will be cleaning up all that stuff as soon as i get the new wrap all designed lol im pretty over it at this moment. so much work been going into it in the last 6 months i need a break lol

i dont have pics of just the truck. ill get some once the windshield gets fixed today and i can get it back on the road again.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Yeah agreed the dmax or cummins swap would work but he has stated that he wants to keep the 8.1L(496bigblock) because its unique and sets it apart from all the other monster trucks out there. I had an 8.1l and now have a dmax and I'll give it credit the 496 can hold its own! Not many of them out there because they only used them for a few years so its worth keeping around :)

Besides he has a dmax he can use to long haul this beast anywhere!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

i need another truck thats able to off road and stuff this one used to but its too top heavy now lol medians and little shit is one thing anything decently big like crush cars isnt really an option any more lol

ya i will be cleaning up all that stuff as soon as i get the new wrap all designed lol im pretty over it at this moment. so much work been going into it in the last 6 months i need a break lol

i dont have pics of just the truck. ill get some once the windshield gets fixed today and i can get it back on the road again.

I learned a long time ago to separate wheeling rigs from dailys. Get a Toyota. Throw some dual cases in it. Cage it. And trailer it everywhere with this. You've got tons of awesome trails out west

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

Id like to know the total msrp on this build lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived