Jump to content

And Cops Wonder Why People Hate 'em PICS pg.3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some cops let the power get to their head. Fucking assholes.

It's funny, it's kind of like the basshead stoplight/sign thing. One bad apple fucks up the entire bunch.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

Holy shit thank you.

I have met some asshole cops, but i have never gotten in trouble for something i didn't do. Its not hard to follow the laws.

If your smart, the asshole cops will never get you. Havn't gotten me yet.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

its still the posted speed limit... regardless you should follow it.. breaking the law = bad, trust me, if you think that law is bad, you should see some of the shit from the late 1800s early 1900s that are STILL in effect in some states...

they are by far so much worse, yet funny at the same time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/17-ridiculous-laws-still_n_481379.html#s71645&title=In_Missouri_It

just a reference..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

If everyone else jumped off a bridge...

As for you getting a ticket, when your all alone you HAVE to follow the laws. If you speed, even just a little, your asking for it. Be smart about it sometime.

Btw, laws are out there to keep you from causing harm to yourself too. :trippy:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

its still the posted speed limit... regardless you should follow it.. breaking the law = bad, trust me, if you think that law is bad, you should see some of the shit from the late 1800s early 1900s that are STILL in effect in some states...

they are by far so much worse, yet funny at the same time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/17-ridiculous-laws-still_n_481379.html#s71645&title=In_Missouri_It

just a reference..

lol those are funny, but the thing about it also it theres no posted sign on that street, I know its wrong, but then again most speed laws have to do with conditions and traffic conditions/norms. If everyone else is going 55-60, going 45 makes you more of a cause, ive READ (not sure if its true or not) that its actually slower drivers that cause MORE accidents, im not saying speeding causes many, but I could see that stat making sense..

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

its still the posted speed limit... regardless you should follow it.. breaking the law = bad, trust me, if you think that law is bad, you should see some of the shit from the late 1800s early 1900s that are STILL in effect in some states...

they are by far so much worse, yet funny at the same time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/17-ridiculous-laws-still_n_481379.html#s71645&title=In_Missouri_It

just a reference..

lol those are funny, but the thing about it also it theres no posted sign on that street, I know its wrong, but then again most speed laws have to do with conditions and traffic conditions/norms. If everyone else is going 55-60, going 45 makes you more of a cause, ive READ (not sure if its true or not) that its actually slower drivers that cause MORE accidents, im not saying speeding causes many, but I could see that stat making sense..

its dumb drivers that cause accidents, safe drivers who are aware of their surroundings and pay attention to the law generally arnt the ones who get into accidents.. its the people going to slow, or over the speed limit, or people not paying attention LOL..

but i almost always go the speed limit, there is rare times where even i break the speed limit, but not by much, and go back to normal driving.. if i get a ticket for breaking teh law, ill suck it up

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...