Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 ya, they'd probably hit you for inattentive driving or something. some bs. fuck em. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 So you guys think I should take the pics to PD and say this dude was driving erratically, yelling obscenities, and flashing a badge? What if he wasn't really a cop, then they could find him. I would, but i tend to be a dick, and if some one was that much of a ass, they deserve it The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
deeje Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 you can get arrested for impersonating a cop. so either way the guy would get in trouble and you have his plate numer so your golden. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
P-rez Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Torres Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 you can get arrested for impersonating a cop. so either way the guy would get in trouble and you have his plate numer so your golden. but how we he be able to prove he was impersonating the cop? to the cops, he just has pics of license plates.
P-rez Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 you can get arrested for impersonating a cop. so either way the guy would get in trouble and you have his plate numer so your golden. but how we he be able to prove he was impersonating the cop? to the cops, he just has pics of license plates. they talk to the guy, ask to see his license and he has the fake badge? if there even was one LOL, he might have had some old dusty condoms in the front that were so old it looked like a badge LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! it is, but if you would have waited 10 more seconds you could have told him to fuck off LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
deeje Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 you can get arrested for impersonating a cop. so either way the guy would get in trouble and you have his plate numer so your golden. but how we he be able to prove he was impersonating the cop? to the cops, he just has pics of license plates. dosen't matter just be like the guy flashed a badge at me and pulled out in front of me. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.