Guns/roses

Danzig

Slayer

Edited by bigmescan

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Los del Rio.

:peepwall:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

all of the above, so far.

1996, matchbox 20, yourself and someone like you. I will jam to this on a long road trip, like at 3 to 4 am when you need to stay awake.

let me add in Godsmack, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Offspring, Green Day, Rob Zombie,

Edited by flwatersaver

guns and roses

motley crue

pantera

rage against the machine

NWA thats right i said it

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

First thought "Rammstein", saw all my Rammsteinconcert´s in 1996, short time before there left indipendenstate. Remember a open-air in East-Germany and ny first concert in Mannheim city near Frankfurt at Main, if anyone realy want to know. The "Capitol" once a cinema, seat´s only at the gallery, the floor have a inclined surface with a flat

place before stage, good for pogo and dancing. Audience of PACK, black ellectro-szene, rocker, (idk and can´t find the vocable for these thin outfit out of gum, we say "lack & latexszene) leather and lack & latexszene, hardcorbodybuilders less than a handfull from than on harder roid, sadist, masochist, darkszene, arround 1200 sold out real hot woman and girls 90 degree after sundown, 100 degree to beginn on the show, 120 degree and more from the mid of the show. Pogo nonstop on the dancefloor direct before stage. From begin of the show realy much pyro, shooted wit a handgasflamer vew yard´s over the hed of the crowd.

I choose this version, sounds a little better than the uploaded version from the original CD. On the system its real fun to power, heirate mich, weißes Fleish, Rammstein, du riechst so gut, the rest i felt as matter of taste

For other groups idk if them are newcomers from the 90th, Faith Nomore, Rage against the machine, Chemical Brothers with "dig your own hole and Exit Planet Dust",

Spice Girls :lol:, Smoking suckers with logic , Ice-T wid Bodycount and are a few of my second thougts, more to come.

Smoking sucker´s with logic - Mutha Made Em

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Tool

Sublime

Pantera.

End fuckin game

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz