Sonic Electronix

this is a direct quote....from sombody on another forum.............

"Elemental Designs is actually a very good underground company thats been gaining some internet hype over the past couple of years, kind of like RE, Image Dynamics, Fi, etc.

maybe do a little research next time before you assume something you have never heard of is crap."

thats what one guy told another...............

:lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

yea Fi and RE are really underground :lol:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea Fi and RE are really underground :lol:

I don't know about where you live, but around here, you can't find anybody that has any idea what FI or RE are. Well, other than those of us that go to shows and compete. Even people that I know that are heavily into car audio, and have had systems for years, don't know about FI or RE and assume they are crap.

Mike Roth

I don't know about where you live, but around here, you can't find anybody that has any idea what FI or RE are. Well, other than those of us that go to shows and compete. Even people that I know that are heavily into car audio, and have had systems for years, don't know about FI or RE and assume they are crap.

YUP X2 Unless its been at a comp people are generally Ignant till I give em a lesson or 2! :rolleyes:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

it wasnt that so much....................it was Image Dynamics............they been around for a long ass time...........

and the fact that he was even putting ED in the same sentance as RE or Fi

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I've heard a few time that my Powerbass subs were flee market brand. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ive had an arguement that RF was crap and ALL bestbuy. even the power series...i told him drive half a mile down the road take some pics of some T1s and a few power amps that were supposibly at best buy and come back and ill give him a T1 for half off....lets say i never seen the guy again.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I've heard a few time that my Powerbass subs were flee market brand. :lol:

I gotta be honest and tell you that I had never heard of Powerbass until I saw your build and I swear the first thought into my mind was "what kinda flea-market subs are those?" You have enlightened me. Also I had never heard of Fi until I made it to this forum last year. I'm so glad now because I love my Bl 18s.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

everybody asks me what i have and i say a 18. Then they automatically assume its a kicker or something. I tell them Fi and theyre like o. Wats that. I show them and they say never heard of it, Is it loud? Then u just have to smile and say its ok.... wanna hear it

Lets Go Ski