Mythbusters Accidently Shoots House With Cannonball

The shetty fam is having a shetty time :rofl:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

You can tell from the video that the one guy whose property was "damaged" is definitely gonna lawyer-up and try to get rich from it. Was it a VERY close call? Absolutely. But is it right that the guy makes probably millions from an honest accident? Nope...but that's the country we live in. People are so damn sue-happy nowadays it makes me sick.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

If it was me. Just build me a new house and ask them to be more careful where people live and ask them to be part of an episode. And call it a day.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Definitely one episode of mythbusters I'm watching. Hope all go's well for Jamie and Adam

lol. really doubt thats going to be aired. but if it is, i'll laugh and say hey, i saw that ish on SMD

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

You can tell from the video that the one guy whose property was "damaged" is definitely gonna lawyer-up and try to get rich from it. Was it a VERY close call? Absolutely. But is it right that the guy makes probably millions from an honest accident? Nope...but that's the country we live in. People are so damn sue-happy nowadays it makes me sick.

Well to be real from the jump the network and the show will offer him a hefty compensation package including damages and the you never speak about this again clause he must sign. It will be his choice to take it or leave it, I work for a firm that defends some of the largest corporations in the world and from what I have seen 9 times out of 10 when they don't take the settlement they end up losing a lot more. Even if they manage to win the attorney fees and time spent does not amount to anything.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Daymn. But I agree, I hope that the owners don't try to Fuck over mythbusters.

Oh and I hope they air it too. Hell, with ads im sure they could make up the cost of the settlement by airing the episode, lol.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Damn id be pissed if that happened to my house lol, but then i would move to a bigger house :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz