Don't get to jealous now. ;-)

Is high or low ping better?

Mine ping is 15ms with a 10.10 mb/s download speed..... Is this horrible?

lower ping is better.

the lower the ping, the faster a packet of information gets from you to the server and back.

most beneficial for online gaming, though it does have an effect on feel with just browsing web pages.

Considering most of what we do on the internet these days benefits more from ping rate then download speed, i'm not jealous of that 4x ms ping connection of yours at all.

my 9ms ping on a 20-24 mb/s download speed trumps it in my eyes.

Lol, your 100% on it.., We approach triple digit DL speeds and double digit UL, and due to our constant shit ping, wife and I are the ones getting pwned in COD, a 4 million mb d-load speed means jack... Just had to purchase ANOTHER ps3 controller again, due to bouncing my last one off the floor from frustration ...

Is high or low ping better?

Mine ping is 15ms with a 10.10 mb/s download speed..... Is this horrible?

Thats great. You want it lower. Ping is the time it takes for your computer to communicate with the sever back and forth.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Considering most of what we do on the internet these days benefits more from ping rate then download speed, i'm not jealous of that 4x ms ping connection of yours at all.

my 9ms ping on a 20-24 mb/s download speed trumps it in my eyes.

Lol, your 100% on it.., We approach triple digit DL speeds and double digit UL, and due to our constant shit ping, wife and I are the ones getting pwned in COD, a 4 million mb d-load speed means jack... Just had to purchase ANOTHER ps3 controller again, due to bouncing my last one off the floor from frustration ...

Lol Poor PS3

beastinternet.jpg

Mother of god...

Wow.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

beastinternet.jpg

Mother of god...

DAYUM! :trippy: :trippy:

I know. It's the internet here at Cal state san bernardino. This is the wired speed in the apartments, the wireless sucks donkey balls. I damn near shit my self the day i tested it when I moved in.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

The funny thing that I find is that most of you are getting all gung ho over fast download speeds when the fact is that most of the sites that you go to are all capped. Having a 1000000Mbps download speed means NOTHING if the site is capping their upload speed at 1Mbps. How many times are you going to come across a torrent that is upload at over 20Mbps? Let me do a speedtest from a oc192 and post the speed clocking over 10Gbps... There are no sites that will upload at that speed so it means NOTHING. Kind of like having a car that will go 200mph but have a governed down to 100mph. :unknw: But then again what the fuck do i know besides jiggle the power cord

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

And, obviously, when I test, I test on a server thats furthest away... Anyone can nab a killer ping testing a server 2 counties away.. I wanna test on one that's 3/4's of the COUNTRY away....just me.,,

Edit- your right sensai, you can have into gig DL speeds... And a lot of sites, YouTube videos and such will STILL buffer... Lol

Archived