http://gizmodo.com/5...e-size-of-a-car

If this actually comes out... My mind will be blown

Edited by SnowDrifter

You could build a louder one for 5k. A pair of BTL 18s, some component sets, and a couple crown amps would bring the house down. Literally.

That, plus it would be 20 times more reliable than any Behringer stuff. I like the name though it made me lol.. iNUKE BOOM

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

You could build a louder one for 5k. A pair of BTL 18s, some component sets, and a couple crown amps would bring the house down. Literally.

one example being steves towers. i bet they would shit on this. and way less then 30gz

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Wow like ppl have 30k to dump on an ipod deck. The name is funny tho. Agreed with everyone else just build the towers like steve, those are sick!

Only $30,000 :trippy:

They on some gooooood crack.

NOT including the electrical work and structural reinforcements that will surely have to be made to house something pushing half a ton in weight worthless.gif (although I can't really complain. My stuff weighs 340lbs lol)

I haven't found anything on what drivers / amps they would be using and what the required power is. It will be interesting to see

This is a fucking joke of a product. 30 grand and all I can do is plug my iPod in? And they say we're in a recession <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

This is made for the rich people that have one of everything. They aren't going to sell many of them. You can say this is the Bugatti Veyron of the Ipod docks. Ridiculously priced when you can get the same, if not better performance for a fraction of the cost.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks