67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Thank you for taking the time to post pics and talk about all of these small details. I am definitely taking notes! As someone who is fairly inexperienced, I really admire the work that people like yourself do.

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Thanks guys.

The car is 98% done. I haven't slid the deck in yet as I am working on a bass knob trick that if works, would be a one of a kind ;). The trunk needs to be vacuumed out and and all the trim panels re mounted.

I think since I have an extra trunk lid to use as a template, I might try making a trim panel for it this week. The car heads directly to paint so I'm really just waiting on the call to take it over there.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Is it thin enough to spray? I'd love to pick up a tub and spray it

Yeah it can be sprayed. I think they sell a gun made for it though.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

NicE job wiring that and that trunk lid is. Going To be solid.

Thanks, I am very happy with how the Spectrum worked out on the trunk lid.

OldSchool American Muscle gotta love it! It is coming along very nicely good work

03 Dodge Caravan SE

Alt. Stock

Head: JVC KD-A615

AMP: BOSS PH4000D Phantom Series Class D Monoblock

Mids-Highs:

2 JVC CS-HX6947X 6X9 490w

2 JVC CS-V6937 DRVN 6X9 310w

2 JVC CS-V527 DRVN 5-1/4" 200w

Box: 2 Q Power 15" Woofers New Deluxe 2,000watts each

Carpeted and not ported

My small budget build

http://www.stevemead...n-budget-build/