67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Bill you have patience and attention to detail that alot of people dont have and your work is always awesome man... I will stay tuned in for this one :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

just looked through your whole thread. Thanks for sharing and its very well done and clean. I like the aero port ideas through the back into the cabin and your attention to detail on all the relays and wiring keep it classssy! I respect clean wiring and enjoy doing it even tho it is TEDIOUS!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Thanks guys.

A good amount of time is spent on these small details. It's not hard work, but it requires a ton of patience to get the details to come out right. couple of cigars and a good amount of beer always helps pass the time ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

After building a single 15 4th order box for a guy, and a little cleaning up on the garage from a very busy weekend, I was able to get a little bit of time in on the maro.

All good time is started with a couple of friends.

IMG-20120410-00387.jpg

Tonight was terminating all my ends for the fuse relay block.

030-3.jpg

All labeled and ready to go.

032-3.jpg

And I have help in the shop.

029-3.jpg

IMG-20120412-00390.jpg

IMG-20120412-00389.jpg

Just a few to keep me going this weekend.

IMG-20120407-00381.jpg

I was also able to get the new rear deck preped and ready for paint. The owner wanted one without holes for a real spoiler. He also asked if I knew of a clean way to deadnen the trunk lid.

I hit up Jon over at Second Skin for some help and he gave me a great direction to go.

Before I add the pics, i just want to say what a pleasure it is to work with Jon and the guys at second skin. There has never been a question that hasn't been answered in a super quick time frame nor has there been an application request they couldn't meet.

I had sent a PM to Jon looking for a product that could creep between the to panels in this trunk lid. He quickly came back with a plan as well as a link to others who have applied the product in the same manner. Very cool customer service.

So Jon Suggested the Spectrum product and even had some on hand for me to try out. Now, I have been at this for awhile, and it's not too often you come across a product that you find to be really cool to work with. This stuff is pretty kickass. Jon Suggested a little water to help the product flow into the cracks and with a few test runs to get the mixture right, I was off filling holes all over this trunk lid. The product is VERY easy to work with, And I look forward to trying it in a spray application as soon as I can find something to spray. I now wish I had sprayed the entire Excursion before adding all the damp pro back in the day.

So a BIG THANKS to Jon, for the suggestion as well as the killer hook up on the bucket of Spectrum. I look forward to working with this product again soon.

053-2.jpg

054-2.jpg

055-2.jpg

I will make a video of the 2 deck lids side by side for comparison tomorrow night

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn who ever taped those holes did a great job

Yeah some sucka been hangin around like a fool

Bill I wanna try that spectrum. Since my bed liner interior idea worked out so wonderfully. Lol. I wanna use that stuff on the interior. How easy was it to work with?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Bill I wanna try that spectrum. Since my bed liner interior idea worked out so wonderfully. Lol. I wanna use that stuff on the interior. How easy was it to work with?

It is very easy to work with. It was difficult for me to tell if I was getting a complete coverage in some spots so I made sure i used plenty of product. The thinner stuff that I could see dried quickly. I had a few spots that were crusted over and still needed to cure under. So I left it to set overnight. If I was working in an area that I could monitor thickness I could of had the trunk lid mounted last night. ;)

Archived