Jump to content

going thru hell


Recommended Posts

Posted

sorry to hear bro, had a felling something was up with you. you know if Oregon doesnt work out for you got family back in Ohio also. keep taking a step forward and dont look back.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

If you need anything David, i'm in South sac. You've always been a cool guy and I have the utmost respect for you. Send me a PM for my number, I wouldn't mind treating you to lunch and a cig, just so you can rant to someone. Lol. Keep your head high bro.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I don't know you but it sounds like you're in a fucked up situation now and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I hope things start clearing up for you man.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

C-fizzy. That's mighty cool of you... I have court in the am.. after that im free the rest of the day. I can't send pm's to well from my phone. Txt me... 640 3830

Posted

Haven't talked to you too much myself but I know you are a good guy and i wish you the best. stay sober for your sake and good luck wherever you are headed with this bro.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Man I got some really good news today.... things are looking better....

I may even be able to stay in sactown, which id prefer todo if possible...

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and wishes.

Posted

I got my drivers license re-instated.. which will help getting a job... just need to pay 139 bucks and im rolling... woooot

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...