Sonic Electronix

hello everyone, im getting very frustrated with my engine noise. It is a very basic set up. Here is what im dealing with

2010 f-150

pioneer x910bt

mb quart componets in front doors

mb quart 5x7 in rear doors

mb quart onx80.4 4 channel

4 gauge power wire along passenger size, 100 amp fuse.

4 gauge ground grounded to the back cab metel behind rear seats

remote on passenger side

scoshe rcas brand new from walmart along the drivers side, the rcas never come within 12" of power wire.

here is what i have tried so far

turned gains way down

different ground locations

4 channel ground loop isolator

pionner ground rca tricks

the noise is very faint when you turn the volume all the way down. It never increase in volume, but it does change with engine rpms. when you turn the volume up you can no longer hear the noise. however it is a pain in the ass using the bluetooth phone or gps when the music is off. This is a almost brand new truck and i do not what ANY nosie in the system. Any suggestions?

I once changed an alternator and got rid of the noise I guess the regulatory went bad and was causing but that's one fix I've had. The other was relocated my bass knob control on my pac lc-1

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

These rpm threads always are associated with pioneer decks. I'm not saying whether it is you deck or wiring, but just seems like a noticeable trend.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Make sure your power and rca are seperated also your remote wire. The power could interfere with the signal

power wire goes down passenger size, rcas down driver side

I once changed an alternator and got rid of the noise I guess the regulatory went bad and was causing but that's one fix I've had. The other was relocated my bass knob control on my pac lc-1

i don't have any subs or bass knob, the truck only has 9k miles on it so im doubting the alternator

how is the speaker wire ran?

speaker wires go down the driver size with the rca and taps into factory wire behind radio

Where did you ground the deck at? If you disconnect the rca's is the noise still there?

deck is ground to the black wire that comes from the pac interface, if i disconnect the rca the noise goes away, also before i added the amp there was zero noise

maybe better RCAs?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3