Jump to content

Trunk cars flex. Post if ya got em...


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I was with friends showing what we got. We was parked at a cvs. And people came up and said they liked how the flex looked on my 03 focus. SO I took a vid. If anyone has vids of flex post. I think that trunk cars have some cool flex. But then I seen hatch backs with killer flex.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Posted

Heres a lil bit of flex from my setup taken in Sept.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Posted

th_001-7.jpg

th_002-7.jpg

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8103 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...