Second Skin Audio

Opinions On T3 Audio

those little cartoons are so funny..they make me laugh hard as fuck every time...t3=digging in dumpsters

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I think they we're good and bad.

Bad because I never got good numbers out of them. But there were also other issues that could have been factors in that.

Good because it took a long time of clipping and playing under tuning and the last day was full of playing waaaaaaay under tuning and clipping then they just finally gave up.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Easy Fellas... keep it respectable about T3 they did some bad shit but no trash talkin them alright... Otherwise i will close the thread... trust me i hve a list about a mile long but im going to be semi professional concerning my feelings towards them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted · Hidden by audiofanaticz, December 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by audiofanaticz, December 17, 2011 - No reason given

They have there good and their bad, most can be seen by using the "search" button on the top right corner of the forums.

This is not the first time T3 was found on a factory buyout page, it wont be the last, and Im sure they will make a come back in the next year again.

Before this gets totally out of hand, I think Im gonna lock up my first topic, since they are a previous vendor and left on a good side.

Of coarse, if I am in the wrong locking it, another admin can come in and open it back up, but I just remember something another mod said the other day which is why Im closing it before its way outta control.

Thanks!

:drinks: