Whats this new JUICEBOX battery company?

not taking anything away from XS power but they did have a way higher starting voltage.. the test i see being alot closer if the starting voltage was around the same but the XS did bounce back really fast and it was off the shelf

You are correct the battery did have a higher resting voltage. I guess we could have drawn the battery down some and then did the test. We just went by what Mike said he did and that was taking them out of the box and testing them.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I see what you did there. lol :clapping:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not taking anything away from XS power but they did have a way higher starting voltage.. the test i see being alot closer if the starting voltage was around the same but the XS did bounce back really fast and it was off the shelf

You are correct the battery did have a higher resting voltage. I guess we could have drawn the battery down some and then did the test. We just went by what Mike said he did and that was taking them out of the box and testing them.

this guy stays winning

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Nice test.

The 8400 and the d1600 is comparing apples to oranges. Now maybe one batcap 8400 vs 3 d1600s would be a fair test. It would still be cheaper to have 3 d1600s over one 8400. Don't get me wrong the 8400 is a great battery and it has its place, but its not here imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Nice test.

The 8400 and the d1600 is comparing apples to oranges. Now maybe one batcap 8400 vs 3 d1600s would be a fair test. It would still be cheaper to have 3 d1600s over one 8400. Don't get me wrong the 8400 is a great battery and it has its place, but its not here imo.

i think actually itd be closer to 1.5 d1600s with the 800 cubic inch rule one d1600 if i did the math right is like 497 cubic inches :shrug:

edit: so if im not wrong in math to be fair it would be 2 batcap 8400's vs 3 d1600s for fair match

I've been lusting over an XS for several months now.....a catchy new name like "juice box" with some smoke and mirrors wont sway me.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Nice test.

i think actually itd be closer to 1.5 d1600s with the 800 cubic inch rule one d1600 if i did the math right is like 497 cubic inches :shrug:

edit: so if im not wrong in math to be fair it would be 2 batcap 8400's vs 3 d1600s for fair match

I wasn't considering volume to be honest, but I see where you're coming from.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived