Sundown Audio

!!! Sundown SA-8 v.2 PRE-ORDER !!!

You will want 0.5 to 0.75 cubic feet tuned to 30 to 35 hz for these.

Displacement is ~0.1 cube

lmao... Jacob you don't even want to know the size of some of the boxes I've done then. You'd have a heart attack. hahaha

I'm sure I would, haha! I am more comfortable with the v.2 being used in bigger boxes as it has so much more suspension capacity -- so I may be able to lay off the heart pills when I see your boxes :drink40:

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Well you would be happy to know that I've only blown two sundown woofers. Both were at my hands. Lmao. One in the metro and one that I did some testing with and I really gave it hell...ripped the cone from the former. :) I think a thick bead of epoxy like u rebuilt for the metro testing would help that if that has been any type of issue with other competitors. But as far as a daily setup... The sa woofers are top performers. Be proud of a well built woofer

I'm super tempted to pull out my 1508 and drop this in....

So the cut off to pre-order is feburary 20th?

If your main goal is music and low distortion you'll love it -- you may not be ecstatic if you are metering especially at higher frequencies.

We will also offer a unit with a more SPL oriented coil... I am actually bringing in 100 of them with the production run of stock units.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg