Cardboardcat15 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 Any cigar guys here? I'm out in the smoking yard on campus enjoying a nice la revolucion Cubana, and wanted to know if anyone on this board smokes cigars and/or pipes. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
DudeWith4x4 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I enjoy backwoods honey and honey/berry cigars -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 Hmmm, never heard/seen those. Are they like swisher type smokes? My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
kingsuv Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I guess a swisher is considered a cigar while I do enjoy me a good wood tip now and then, there is nothing better then a hand rolled cigar. I started with the Colorado Claro and now like me a good Maduro wrap little darker more flavor. Really starting to like the Toro's. A nice fat wrap makes for a long slow draw with great flavor. When i'm just out in the garage for a short time, I will cut them in half for the quicker smoke. I have a guy who rolls for me locally and damn they are nice cigars. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 I guess a swisher is considered a cigar while I do enjoy me a good wood tip now and then, there is nothing better then a hand rolled cigar. I started with the Colorado Claro and now like me a good Maduro wrap little darker more flavor. Really starting to like the Toro's. A nice fat wrap makes for a long slow draw with great flavor. When i'm just out in the garage for a short time, I will cut them in half for the quicker smoke. I have a guy who rolls for me locally and damn they are nice cigars. yeah, I don't really consider a swisher a cigar...lol. but I know what your sayin, Maduros are pretty much all I smoke. I started off on more mild cigars like Padrons and whatnot, but Maduro/robust cigars are just too flavorful El Rey Del mundos are what I'm currently stuck on, by far the best I've smoked. And man, that's too cool you have a local roller. In my town, I'm lucky if I can find a good humidor. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
boxman420 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 For a quick cheap cigar I love backwoods. But I prefer any rocky Patel. the summer collection Is my favorite. I always enjoy a nice cigar 2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,
ChevyBoy95 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 Maduro Padrón. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 For a quick cheap cigar I love backwoods. But I prefer any rocky Patel. the summer collection Is my favorite. I always enjoy a nice cigar Patels are pretty good too. Had an Edge Maduro the other day, it was a very nice cigar IMO. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
audio1der Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I have a walk-in humidor in my basement which I posted pics of last fall. Favortites are Bolivar, LGC and Cohiba but selection is nice to suit the mood :-D You'll find me on mosy cigar forums using this sam screen name. If you're looking for legit Cuban sources online shoot me a pm. Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539 Alpine CDA-117 HU
Craig28 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 backwoods are definitely a good one. the berry one is my favorite. sometimes one of my buddies will break out one of his tobacco pipes and theyre definitely fun to smoke TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.