Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

Many people have spoken to the kids parents and they defend him and say he would never do such a thing and they ask for proof. Well bitch here's the proof that you're kid is a little punk bitch. My little brother got in a fight with the kid a couple years ago and they stopped cuz that kids lip started bleeding. So this is personal. Honestly I hope it fucks up his whole life because he's that much of a pain in the ass. He hasn't learned his lesson because his parents don't think he does anything wrong.

N8 I agree with you. Should I go to that ladies house that yelled at them after it blew up to aak if she will be a witness?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

How old are you? How old is this kid?

Whoop his ass and get if over with. Thats how we used to settle this shit...as long as you arent over age and he is under age. You gotta whoop a man's ass sometimes. (2 points if anyone catches the reference)

^^^^^^this & have ur lil brother whip him if ur to old...im old school we didnt need guns or cops we beat ur ass and that was it ...99% of the time if the proper ass whoppin is issued all bullshit will stop .

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

How old are you? How old is this kid?

Whoop his ass and get if over with. Thats how we used to settle this shit...as long as you arent over age and he is under age. You gotta whoop a man's ass sometimes. (2 points if anyone catches the reference)

^^^^^^this & have ur lil brother whip him if ur to old...im old school we didnt need guns or cops we beat ur ass and that was it ...99% of the time if the proper ass whoppin is issued all bullshit will stop .

Then what happens if the little shit head goes in the direction you hope against and decides to make another on of those bombs.... What happens if he decided to throw a couple of nails/rocks/BB's or something in it. NOT worth it to me if it was my family at risk. Little bitch will probably try to retaliate if he did get his ass whipped. On the other hand, If he wins since the OP can't do it himself due to the age, he's just going to continue to terrorize.

EDIT: I don't mean this to be an asshole statement towards you, It's just that you have to look at all angles. Just because 99% of the people here on the forum can act like a man doesn't mean everyone in the work will.

EDIT EDIT: and since this little bitch is already hiding behind his parents for the other shit, he's already proven that he will not be a man about the situation.

you cant whoop any ones ass anymore and this is the type of kid who either fucks up your shit on the sneak or calls the cops on you for beating him up. If he cant respect his neighbors why should anyone respect him. Put his ass in the clink.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you cant whoop any ones ass anymore and this is the type of kid who either fucks up your shit on the sneak or calls the cops on you for beating him up. If he cant respect his neighbors why should anyone respect him. Put his ass in the clink.

I know N8, but I miss the old days. :(

I know N8, but I miss the old days. :(

me too. This stuff didnt happen then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

exactly this. i would love to beat his ass and show him whats up. but unfortunately the world we live in doesnt support those kinds of actions. my only way to get him is to use the system against him. All of you guys saying im a chickenshit for not beating him up are not considering the consequences of that. he is the type of kid to call the cops and whine about getting beat up. or if i have my brother fight him, the kid always has a gang of friends with him. even if i go i cant do shit. c'mon im not gonna set my little brother up for a gang ass kicking.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived